ShabbyBlogs - Must be Maddie

Monday, July 25, 2011

“Men do make passes at girls who wear glasses - but it all depends on their frames”


“Men do make passes at girls who wear glasses - but it all depends on their frames”


I'm in the market for another pair of glasses. I like my current pair but a girl needs choices. Especially considering I wear glasses every day (at some point). And I've had the same frames for about 7 years!

A while ago I discovered Warby Parker glasses from Nicole on Making it Lovely. Here's some quick info about them.

-Cute, vintage looking glasses
-Prescription glasses & frames for $95, hello affordability
-You can try on glasses virtually by uploading a picture of yourself
-They're an online retailer but they send you up to 5 glasses to try on at home...for free!
-You get to try on the glasses for 5 days, and you send them back...for free!
-"For every pair of glasses sold, they provide one to someone in need"

Now my dilema is deciding which 5 pairs to get for the home try on. This is what I was thinking:

Colton (below)
Finn (below)
Japhy (below)
Nedwin (below)
Webb (below)
Zagg (below)
I know they all look similar but what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment