ShabbyBlogs - Must be Maddie

Monday, January 14, 2013

2013 Resolutions

In the past I have made pretty general resolutions.  "Get healthy."  "Run more." "Be a better friend and family member."  blah blah.  This year I am making more concrete resolutions.  Resolutions I can more easily follow and carry out for the year.  This is what I have for 2013.


  • Read a book a month
  • Go to church twice a month
  • Bring Husband to church once a month
  • Work out 4 times a week
  • Do yoga once a week (which counts as one of my four weekly work outs)
  • Once a week call someone, anyone
  • Limit pizza to once a pay period (every two weeks)
  • Don't be so hard on myself
It's the start of week 3 of the new year and so far, it's all going well.  :o) 

I hope the start of 2013 is going well for you.  

Love & Hugs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment