ShabbyBlogs - Must be Maddie

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Blue skies, work and other things



First I want to explain. I don't really get on the internet at this new job (even personal email!)...no one else does, so I feel like it would be inappropriate to be the only one. It's definitely an adjustment from the last job, but it's for the best.

So I'm terribly behind on blog reading and commenting and writing. =( It makes me sad because I feel so out of the loop with everyone. Oh well, it's a compromise right?


Is everyone else LOVING this terrific Spring weather? It's made such a positive impact on my mood. The blue skies, the pretty, pale pink cherry blossoms, the daffodils, and blooming trees...I love it. It is so refreshing after a biting cold winter and rainy days.


Other than work, I'm just trying to take care of life things. I have to confess, being an adult has its perks but really...it's a pain! Being responsible is a lot of work. I like to chalk it up to being young and still adjusting to being a grown up and learning to deal with all that comes with being a big kid. Eventually I'll get it figured out...until I'm a fumbling fool. Oh well!

How is everyone else doing? Please tell me this post finds you well. =)


4 comments:

  1. hi peaches:) so happy to see you back! balancing blogging and working and LIVING is such a challenge! your posts always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Peaches,,
    Keep up your posts..they are great! Am fixing your soup for Lenton Lunch at church tomorrow.. bit of adjustment,,,but got the idea from your Blog. Hooray for spring...and your taxes being done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Peaches! Just found your blog and we love it! Also gotta love a fellow VA blogger (we are in Richmond.) We just started a new blog (about 2 weeks old) about fashion/beauty products/home decor - a little bit of everything and would love for you to swing by and take a look. We are now following you and hope that you will enjoy our blog enough to follow us too. BTW - good luck with the new job! That's exciting! (www.herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peaches! I hope you come back soon, I have missed your posts!!!

    ReplyDelete