ShabbyBlogs - Must be Maddie

Monday, July 30, 2012

A couple reasons why

Did you know you do not need to dial the area code of a phone number in Charlottesville?!  I LOVE that!  I think the last time I dialed 7 numbers instead of 10 was when I was in sixth grade.  

AND!  In Charlottesville you can get your oil changed and be back home in 30 minutes.  The last time I had my oil changed was in NoVA and I had to make an appointment. 

AND, I started a bucket list for Charlottesville.  Two actually, one for things to do and another for places to eat.  I feel like everywhere I turn, people are making bucket lists.  It's a great idea so I'm jumping on the band wagon.  I'll share as soon as I have more than three things on each list.  :) 

 iPhone pic from our visit to Veritas winery. 



Hope you all are having a good start to the week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment