ShabbyBlogs - Must be Maddie

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Shopping

It has been a while since I went shopping, but I have been window shopping online (mainly with Pinterest).  I have a couple trends I am loving.

Like pencil skirts.  It is so easy to look pulled together when you're wearing a pencil skirt. With a crisp white button up shirt, or tee with a cardigan, it all looks good. 




Turquoise pencil skirt.




This is one of my favorite ones. 




Classic.

Another thing I'm loving is lace.  So pretty and feminine.




I'm such a sucker for pink.  So of course I love this pink lace skirt.  I would find a way to rock this during the fall too, with some charcoal tights and boots and some sort of sweater or long sleeve tee.




How sweet is this red lace dress?




A pretty lace skirt in cream.

I love that bright colors are all over the place.  Bright blouses, skirts, pants!  Love it.  And I adore the colored pant trend.  I have a pair of red pants, which are great, but I also wanted mint pants.




I think this is the pin that confirmed that I needed mint pants.




And this one helped me realize that mint pants can transition to Fall - something I was concerned about.  I want to be able to wear most of my clothes year-round.




The mint pants make this outfit (as does that Tory Burch bag).  This lovely lady could be wearing jeans and it could be a ho-hum outfit, but those light mint pants just turn it up a notch.

Some other things on my list...
 -Flats - for those busy days at work when I'm running from meeting to meeting.
-Easy dresses - for those early mornings I need to be at work.
-Cute tops - I'm always on the hunt.

I wonder what everyone else is loving these days...anything I'm missing? 


No comments:

Post a Comment