ShabbyBlogs - Must be Maddie

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Shutterfly's gift to bloggers

This is the first year I am actually contemplating sending Christmas cards. I kind of feel like now that I’m married I should send out cards, even though I know no one would miss them if I didn’t. But I do love getting holiday cards. I like paper and stationary so I appreciate having pretty cards around. It helps that cards are really cute these days.

I saw that Desperately Seeking Seersucker and City Dreams Suburban Schemes posted about Shutterfly's holiday gift to bloggers. If a blogger posts about their giveaway, Shutterfly will give them 50 free holiday cards.

Shutterfly is offering 50 - 5x7 folded or flat stationary cards from their 2010 Holiday Card Collection. I will probably get the flat photo stationary cards to make this first year of sending Christmas cards as easy and pain-free as possible. I have always liked photo cards.

My mom used Shutterfly to create a photo book of a work trip to Germany and she said it was really easy to create the book. And I must say the quality is nice with clear pictures. I've been meaning to make a book of wedding photos and I'd really like to do that before the end of the year. Shutterfly is where I'll go.

Anyway back to the holidays, here are some of the cards I like.

I like the wordle-like style on the Templeton's card.



I like the gray, it's a little unexpected and the Christmas lights are cute.

I love this icy blue and red combo.

Such cute cards, it's going to be a tough decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment