ShabbyBlogs - Must be Maddie

Thursday, October 27, 2011

A steal

About a month ago, my manager told me about a Groupon deal where she got a beautiful pearl necklace for $80.  


Well she texted me last night and said Groupon has the deal again!  For $80 you get an "18-inch pearl necklaces in eight color choices with pouch, shipping, certificate of authenticity & two $50 vouchers for future purchases" 


I feel like I should mention this 18" necklace is regularly priced at $450!?!  Crazy - who in the world would pay that?  So $80 for the necklace and $100 towards another purchase is a STEAL.  


I think I am going to get the multi-colored strand with white, lilac and peach pearls. 






I also have my eye on this lovely: 




Definitely head over to Groupon.  If not for this deal, there are bunches of others.  



1 comment:

  1. Okay, so your manager actually got the pearls and they were nice? I'm like you...what in the world?!?!?! I went to the website, and it says the strand I'm looking at are regularly something like $1100, but this website is selling them for $450. And then we get them for $79? I don't mean to be a pessimist, but I don't get it??

    But they look nice. Hmmm....

    ReplyDelete