ShabbyBlogs - Must be Maddie

Saturday, February 5, 2011

You did what?

Friday afternoon I came back from chatting with the customer to find numerous gmail chats and several unread text messages.

"I threw my back out... where are you?"

"PEACHES!?"

"This is something other than pain. I've never experienced this before."

After I scanned through my missed messages I called Husband immediately.

"OMG are you okay? What happened?"

In a hushed, strained voice he said, "I don't know. I was walking across the parking lot back into work and, BAM I threw my back out and I had excruciating lower back pain...I think I pinched a nerve."

I couldn't resist the overwhelming urge to do anything in power to make him stop hurting.

"What can I do?"

"I have a chiropractor's appointment at 3pm, do you think you can get off early to take me?"

"Of course. I'll let you know when I leave work."

After 30 minuts at the chiropractor he was able to walk and go up/down stairs without grimacing in pain. I was relieved, but definitely not as much as him.

The rest of the evening was spent sitting in the healthy back chair with an ice pack. And we ordered Chinese food, because it makes all things better.

After a good night's rest on the Tempurpedic (thank God we bit the bullet and got one), he woke up much, MUCH better.


I hope you have a happy, healthy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment