ShabbyBlogs - Must be Maddie

Monday, October 4, 2010

A casual birthday dinner

Husband's step dad, John, was celebrating his birthday and invited us over for dinner. Even though it was unseasonably warm, I jumped on the chance to wear my brand new boots outside of my house! For the first few days after getting the boots, Northern VA was going through a small heat spell so I had only worn the boots inside the confines of my apartment. This is what I decided to wear for a casual birthday dinner.

Old American Eagle dress & Target tank
with my Gap denim jacket, because I'm always cold,
and of course my new shoes, Frye Jane 14 Boots

I can't wait to figure out what other dress/skirt options work with these boots.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! So cute! (Ps your apt looks great too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, cute! can they go with skinny jeans, too??

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do!! I have several outfits to post with the boots & skinny jeans/leggings.

    ReplyDelete