ShabbyBlogs - Must be Maddie

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fall is here

It finally feels like Fall to me. There's a crisp coolness in the air and it's chilly in the morning and after the sun goes down. I'm happy to have jeans & boots in my closet and warm tea & coffee in my kitchen. I actually wore a coat into work today.
Did I mention the trees are ablaze with color?


Beautiful rusty reds, golden yellows, mixed in with hunter greens.

I just love watching the foliage change colors. My wish is that I were more surrounded by nature's beauty.

These 3 colored trees are at the light near our apartment complex. I think I'm going to play around with the pic in Lightroom and then blow it up and hang it in our apartment. I also got pics of each tree separately, and I feel like the grouping could be so pretty and autumn-y.

All pics are taken by me and have not been edited...yet.

1 comment:

  1. love it! I just got some vanilla caramel tea this weekend at safeway: http://www.liptont.com/our_products/pyramid/pyr_vanilla_caramel.aspx

    So GOOD with some milk and sugar :)

    ReplyDelete